|The Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands in Islamabad||Nederlands|
|The Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands in Islamabad||ENGLISH NEDERLANDS |
Online appointment system
The Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands, Islamabad Pakistan
We ask you kindly to appear on the requested time not earlier than 30 minutes before
AS OF THE 15TH OF MARCH THE PASSED/FAILED LEVEL OF THE C.I EXAMS WILL BE INCREASED. ALL APPLICANTS WHO PAID THEIR EXAMS BEFORE 31ST OF JANUARY 2008 CAN DO THEIR EXAMS UNDER THE OLD REGIME GUARANTEED BEFORE THE 15TH OF MARCH. AFTER 31ST OF JANUARY IT WILL DEPEND TO THE AVAILBLE SLOTS LEFT.
Due to our capacity we cannot take Civic integration exams before 13.00 hours.
For MVV only timeslots 08.30 until 12.00 are available
For Civic integration only timeslots 13.00 and 13.15 are available
Although the system allows you to make an appointment in the wrong time slot you cannot submit your application or take your exam at that time.
For civic Integration: your reference number, starting with 2007 or 2008, is required. You can use the field ‘file number’ .
Within minutes you receive an e-mail with a link to confirm your appointment. Check if you choose the right timeslot (MVV before 12.00 and Civic Integration 13.00 and 13.15)
Please note before making your appointment
- Per slot an appointment per person (a couple needs 2 appointments!)
- You can only make one appointment per trip
- You can make appointments maximum three months in advance
- Make your appointment on time; a minimum time needed to approve a visa is three weeks and appointment system can be fully booked on the time you want to make your appointment
- Click the preferred month
- Click the preferred day and time
- Fill out the registration form and click submit
- Within minutes you will receive an e-mail with a link to confirm your appointment. Do not miss to click this link within 6 hours, otherwise the appointment will be cancelled
- When confirming your appointment you can indicate to have a print out of an application form
On the appointment date present
- a print-out of your appointment
- filled out application form + 2 photographs + supporting papers for your application (no bags, telephones allowed into the Embassy)
Three weeks after appointment you can enquire about the status of your visa by sending an email to email@example.com or call Monday to Thursdays from 3.30 - 5.00 p.m. telephonenumber 051 200 4111
- For visa applications of Afghani and Pakistani passportholders a consultation with other Schengen-countries is obligatory. The consultation period takes 14 days.
Please note for Civic Integration
The exam has 2 parts. One is culture and one is language. Be aware that knowledge of the Dutch language is essential for the language test. The questions are in Dutch.
If failed for one of the exams you need to apply and pay again for a new exam.
To change or cancel an appointment
- For MVV - Send a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with you name, time of appointment and passport number
- For Civic Integration - Send a e-mail to email@example.com with you name, time of appointment and file number
After receiving a reply that you appointment is canceled you are able to make a new appointment.
Plot 167, Street No 15,